Hello, my name is Mathieu, I’m 19 years old. It’s my third year at Cegep of Thetford. I’m presently studying in Natural Sciences. For the future, I would like to be an industrial engineer to take back the family industry. This faculty will bring me some good assets to drive an industry. I don’t know which university I will go yet but I think Laval University should be a good option. I have friends who are already there, so I’m impatient to join them. Also, I am playing soccer since I’m a young, and now I am in the Cegep team.
My Chemestry Glossary
My Chemistry Glossary board noun En montrant une typique disposition d'appartement sur un tableau en bois, ses réquisits électriques sur un schéma et en fournissan. en: tableau Your browser does not support the audio element. book noun A set of written, printed, or blank sheets bound together between a front and back cover. Example: T may include all the options in this book, and others she may know of. en: livre Your browser does not support the audio element. calculator noun Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display. Example: With this calculator, my colleague managed to predict very accurately what a whole range of accountants could not. en: calculatrice ...
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire